The McNelson Family

The McNelson Family
Lil' Half Nelson

Monday, September 16, 2013

One handed blog

It's a classic maneuver for me these days. I'm becoming a pro at doing almost everything with just one hand. Even though Riley has become a great sleeper at night (fingers crossed that he keeps this up), he doesn't really let me put him down very often for daytime naps. His sister might have something to do with that as well - every time I place him in his bassinet for a nap she will inevitably go into the room to say hi. I guess I should just be happy that she loves him so much :)
One of our many park picnics to escape the heat of our house
Since it is taking a painfully long time to compose this blog with one hand, I'll let the photos do most of the talking.
She fell in the lake here, but thought it was hilarious
She adopted Riley's towel. She's saying "Roarrrr!!" here :)
It's quite common to see me lugging both kids around
The boys
Riley enjoying the park picnic
Here's a collection of memorable moments captured by "Papa McCourt" 

 
 
 

Amber also got a new race car toy and had to make sure we played it properly......start your engines!
 
And to end on a musical note....Amber likes to sing a lot lately, here is a two part sequence of her singing a favorite song from Toopy & Binoo (Hiccup Hunters):

No comments:

Post a Comment